October 19, 2009

Fall Beauty in Salem, Oregon

I went out this morning for a walk/drive/photoshoot in Salem area. I started at a park that I thought would have some great trees to take some pictures at and it has some walking paths too, and I did take some photos but, I found the trees to be somewhat boring. I was looking for fall trees and there were not that many there of the beautiful changing leaves. So after my walk, I took a drive down to Market street.

"To Market, to Market, to buy a fat hog..." ( I know at least my family was thinking of that)

I went to Market street to take some photos because I knew that there were some amazing trees along the road. I was right. The majority of the photos that have made it only my Picasa site are from Market and the surrounding areas, side streets and junk. I also tried to take some on Commercial but there are not that many places to stop and take pictures on Commercial street.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the photos of Fall in Salem, Oregon.

Tim's Fall Salem Photos

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty, I love fall color! It's raining here, so no playing in the piles of leaves for us! So, so sad!=(

Bekah said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your family weren't the only ones thinking "to market, to market...." :) Only mine is "to buy a fat pig - home again, home again, jiggity jig!"

haha :)