February 21, 2011

God is Good!

God is good... isn't He! I have been searching for two new roommates since the start of the year (really last mid December) and nothing has come up. I was even looking for other places to live because of it, wanting to give the place up so my parents could have more money coming in from this house. Well, after two months of pretty much NO ACTIVITY, I have had two fairly serious CraigsList Viewers interested in the rooms. One guy emailed me with a phone number asking me to call (which I kinda blew off) and then he showed up one evening and asked to see it. After seeing the place, he was interested, and I feel it will be a good fit. He moves in tomorrow.
Then, last night I get another email from someone asking about the place. Sure, this one is a temporary stance, but at least someone is interested in the place. We shall see whats to come from that one- if he wants to see the place and if it works out.
God IS good! He can't be anything BUT GOOD!

No comments: