August 15, 2012

I'm going to Disneyland!

Alright.
Now, here is the thing. The Olympics are over. Its nice to have them over because of my job- late night Olympics were needy for me because I had to roll the breaks (Press a button to trigger) at work at KTVZ.
But, then again, it was very entertaining to watch the Olympics while at work.

Anyway. So, now that they are over, all the late night shows are having the USA winners on their show. Last night was the sweet-smiling Gabby Douglass. Then, tonight, Jay is having Jordan Burroughs, a Wrestler.
Now, I know that McDonalds is the official sponsor for the Olympics (does that make any sense at all? other than the fact that McD's has lots of money to spend on advertising) and so it makes me not trust these athletes when they are asked what the first thing they did and the say they go a buy an Egg McMuffin (Gabby) or a Double Cheeseburger (Jordan)..

It seems they have been paid to say that. What do you think?

No comments: