September 3, 2012

September thinking

It is the start of September and that means that the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting colder. T start with, I got a job in the Redmond school district. Sadly, it is not a teaching job, but I am happy that at least I will be in a school and will have regular work hours. I have given notice to KTVZ and will be out in two weeks. 

I indulged myself yesterday on some free time by picking up a few things at Costco and while I was there I just HAD to go down the Christmas isle. I know most of you will hate me for saying and doing that, but as far as I'm concerned, once it hits September, all bets are off and I am all Christmas focused. I start thinking of presents for family, I get in the spirit and I yearn to listen to Christmas music.  Granted, I have not started listening just yet..... I'm gonna wait until early to mid October for that.  It certainly does make me happy to think of the Christmas of the future. 

No comments: