April 27, 2013

Where do you go

So I was looking this morning of Facebook as usual and I was going through and seeing all the different posts I've had the past couple days of some of my friends and what they're doing and what I see is I have a lot of friends who are female who going to the Beth Moore Conference. As I was going through these posts about the Beth Moore conference in Eugene, some had posted pictures of themselves waiting of the conference to begin. I am amazed at the amount of ladies all in one place and you can guarantee that some have to be single, right? It dawned on me that this would be the perfect place to meet a young lady that I could get to know. Ya know, if she is going to a Beth Moore conference, she probably is a follower of Jesus, which is important to me, and she yearns to deepen her relationship with HIM. And, of course, there are just lots of ladies in one place spit would be easy to find one. I think the next Beth Moore conference, I'll register too.....hehe


On another note, I was having a hard time with putting a mower assembly back on my lawn tractor and I just got that done this morning with looking at a few diagrams. So now I am ready for the summer of mowing.

No comments: