January 25, 2010

Nostalgia for Fun

Well, I have to say, I had some fun this morning.
I got on my Online Class stuff and came to one of my couses that was talking about education games and their prevailence.
It game some links to games from the 80's and so I proceeded to this site talked about all the great games that I grew up on.


Most of the games, I knew and had played, or at least seen.





The number one educational game- The Oregon Trail Game.

On this site- I was very delighted to see that they had links to web versions of the games and so of course I had to go and play the Oregon Trail game for nostalgia.












It was great, and I almost made it all the way, but alas:


So, if you want to go try your luck at the Online Version of the Oregon Trail game, go to virtualapple.org then click on the O section and you will find it under there.

They also had Number Munchers too, and many others.

No comments: