May 11, 2011

Almost Time

It is almost time for a new style. No, not my clothing style, I am always hip with the trends on the threads (Sarcastic, I actually shop on the clearance rack) but my facial hair style.
I like to mix it up every once in a while. I have had every facial hair style imaginable:

 no facial hair,











... The Gotee (or the Goat as I like to call it)












The Goat-stache








the thin Goat Connector
the MAJOR Goat Connector

the Thin Goat Connector without the Goat (not pictured, but I have em)
the MAJOR GOAT Connector without the Goat (again, not pictured)
 The Triangle Goat
The Line Patch
the small scruffy
the medium scruffy... all the way up to...











The WILDERNESS BEARD
(coined by my sister)






















I have tried it all and got bored with it all. Yes, there are some styles that I have tried that I do not have pictures easily accessible but, yes, I have tried the sideburns, just the stache (but not a fan of the stache), just the upper beard (without the neck). I have tried it all, even come up with some of my own that I have not seen on others, combinations mostly.  So, now that I have tried it all, what should I do next? I am in mood for a change of the face, so something's gonna happen, I just don't know exactly what.

Maybe I should take after Community (TV Show) and make Starburns (I haven't done THAT before)

No comments: