February 9, 2010

New CD and the inevitable Wait

I am very excited for the TobyMac Album that releases today. I just have to wait for the cd to arrive to me. Usually I like to buy the MP3 version online, and that way I can get it at 12:01am if I really want to, but since this album has a few versions, I decided I would rather buy the Extended edition and that has a DVD part to it and so I figured it would be better to have it in hard copy. So Now, I just have to wait for UPS. I know it is out for Delivery, but it could be as late as 4 or 5pm, but in the past, my packages arriving here are in the morning.
As I was searching for different songs on this album, I came across a really dorky CD. If you like TobyMac and you do NOT like Saxaphone Elevator Music, you should check out this CD so you can laugh at how rediculous it really is.
If you LIKE Sax and TMac then you might actually like this CD.

http://www.amazon.com/Tobymac-Tribute/dp/B000VGTH16/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1265733063&sr=1-15

1 comment:

TimKirkman said...

And of course my CD did not come to me until 6pm. It was a torturous day for me. But, I feel that God was trying to teach me patience which I sometimes do not have.
It is a great CD and I would reccomend getting the Deluxe edition that has a DVD with it. (but don't get it from iTunes because you do not get all the features of the DVD on the deluxe edition.
There is a Gospel Music Channel featurette that is called Faith and Fame about tobyMac that is very good and you only get that on the actual DVD. Its totally worth it.