February 26, 2010

Whistle While I Work!

What a hectic week. It is week 8 of my Winter term here in the Valley and things are starting to come down to the wire. I took a chunk of the week off last week to see my family and that was a great time. I got a chance to be home and see Mom and Dad and Kelli. I also got a chance to see Kristin and Arianna as well. They were in town so Kristin could play with the orchestra and so that was one of the major reasons for coming home.
I got many chances to babysit my niece with my father while the girls were off at orchestra practice and concerts. It was a great time. Anyways, because I was stupid and did not bring all the items I needed for the week I cut it a little short on some HW that I had to do when I got back in town, but I made it in time. Then this week just hit like a bombshell- I go to my class monday night and find out that we are starting presentations next week and we are on the docket for presenting next week. So that made me need to get all my reading done and create my presentation portion, then I have weekly stuff to do as well as work on some of the big items coming up- my Design Portfolio (of which I have no idea where to get bad examples) and creation of my Final Family of Designs, my Big Lit. Review, A design project for Theory, as well as my Examination of Current practices paper due this weekend. I also have a smattering of other papers and projects due. WOW
And then I remember that this weekend i am also attending a Worship Conference over here in Salem area. I HAVE A LOT TO DO THIS WEEKEND. Luckily I got much of what I needed done, done. I still have a big paper though.
So, that is why I have not been on my Blog in a week or more.
But, hey, next term will be great.

No comments: