March 20, 2010

Spring Break w/ a meeting.

Spring Break is always nice right? Who wouldn't want time off at the end of March for a vaca with the fam. I was able to get my final papers and projects done early enough to have a very extended vacation- 20 days. WOW.
We will be heading to Newport (The Coast- very original for Spring Break right??) for a few days. That will be a great time of ocean-viewing.

I organized a meeting with friends from CO last night and it turned out very good. We watched the Princess and the Frog. What a great movie. It has been such a long time since a 2-D Old School Animation by hand, and I missed it. Don't get me wrong, the fancy, "looks-real-almost" computer animated films are great, but The Princess and the Frog is priceless.
We also played two lively games of Imaginiff. If you have tried this game out, you should. Its really fun, people just start cracking up and can't stop when this game is played. And to think that I did not even know anything about this game when I picked it up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A very fun night, thanks for putting it together!! The reason you're a holiday sweater is because you make you make people smile and you love Christmas! I like the new look by the way.=)