May 25, 2010

Problems with PSE8 and MAC

I just spent the longest time trying to figure out what was wrong with my Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 application on my Mac. After an hour or two working on it, and searching for a help online, I called Adobe Support. The tech guided me through in my Mac to the TWAIN drivers and just had me add a "~" in front of the name and it worked out fine. Crazy how a simple fix like adding a ~ will help an application work great or crash constantly. Geez.

So, if anyone else is having a problem with their Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 on Mac just go to your applications, click on PSE navigate to plugins- inport modules and then get info into the TWAIN.plugin and rename it to ~TWAIN.plugin.
WOW, thats all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does the computer really need pretty little embellishments to work better? I mean, I use those to make things pretty, I guess Macs are allowed little vanities too. I'm glad you got it fixed!=)