May 18, 2010

Songs from the Loft

I was reintroduced last night to Songs from the Loft. This is a CD from the early-mid 90s of many (at that time) well-known christian artists plus Amy Grant (not that she was an un-known artist, but she was one of the main people) Anyways, this CD is a worship CD that I remember listening to with my sisters. As I recall, the cd was actually Kelli and Kristin's, but I still remembering listening to it myself. Yes, the songs are a bit dated, but remind me of different times, even the reminiscence of our former home on 9th.
Yes, this was the cover art for that famous CD. It had songs like: Walk in the light as He is in the Light,,, Walkin, Walkin, I got the want to, I got the need to...

Where do I go, when I need some shelter, When I need a friend... Back on my knees again.

We can need a little soul, need a little light, in this darkened world, we can shine.

How do you know God is true, He is always there for you, every time, Tell me, tell me tell me

Anyways, take a look/listen and see what you think. Probably if you have not heard them and have an emotional connection to the past, they probably won't be a big deal, but hey, itsalllllgooood.

4 comments:

Pastor Mike said...

Just a small English usage correction. . . use anyway instead of anyways. Check it out . . . being a teacher and all ;)

Pastor Mike said...

Just an "English" usage correction. . . try using anyway instead of anyways. . . . check it out . . . being a teacher and all ;)

TimKirkman said...

true dat!

Unknown said...

Hmm, I may need to get that CD. It seems like lots of peole don't like 90's worship music, but I for one love it! =)