March 19, 2011

Powerful Pixar Puppy

I have known for some time that my dog, Pixar, was a powerful tool. A magnet to be more specific. A CHICK MAGNET to be even more specific. Everywhere I go, I hear people, especially ladies, say, O He's so cute.!!  At first, it was a confidence builder for me (Just Kidding BTW), but then I realized that they were talking about my puppy, not me. How sad.
I realized that today at the Dog park even more. When I arrived there were a few ladies there that just thought he was the cutest. And then after a while of being there, there were a few more my age that came by with a dog or two that just loved my Pixar and his puppy ways.

But, ya know, if I want to capitalize (meaning being able to talk to a lady, or at the most a date) on this powerful tool that I have in Pixar, I have to do it soon, cuz in a few months he will still be a good dog, but not nearly as much of a Chick Magnet as he has been for the past 4 months that I have had him. He'll get older and full-sized and then people will just see another ordinary dog. I will never see my dog as ordinary. Pixar will always be special

No comments: