October 8, 2011

Will there ever be an end to "Fast"

I am a fan of fast cars and adrenaline-pumping, don't-slow-down-driving, and all that IS The Fast and the Furious series. I have every movie on DVD or Blu and really enjoy watching them. Did you know there are Five of the them;
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
and now the most recent- Fast Five.

Now, I like the franchise, they are great movies (maybe a little bit too much girly skin at times... did I say Maybe?) but at Five in the series, I would think they would run out of things to drive for. This last movie seemed to be the last... talking of one last heist... go away forever... ect. Well, I assumed it would be, until last night.


I watched Fast Five and at the end I let the credits roll because I was busy doing other things (on my computer, of course) and I found out that they had a little ending teaser for yet ANOTHER Fast and Furious movie. I have to say, I am a bit excited for it, but MOSTLY just sad that these writers cannot find a way to end a movie franchise like this. I guess they just feel, we are making so much money with the franchise, why stop. In some ways, I agree with them, if they are making good money and people still want more of the same thing, then go for it, but why not come up with a new, fresh idea.


That's just my two cents.

No comments: