April 27, 2010

CD and DVD Templates

I am lucky enough to have the ability to print right onto my DVDs or CDs that are printable. It is a nice thing to be able to do. I used to have the label stickers that were a pain to get onto the top of the CD correctly and did not look completely professional, but when HP came out with a Print-on-the-disc printer, I asked for one for my birthday a few years ago, and I have gotten my use out of this thing. I love being able to print right on the disc and it looks so professional when I am done. In addition to that, I have really enjoyed printing CD and DVD inserts but there is always the problem of wanting the exact dimentions to the cases so they are nice and snug. At first, I would just measure the case and guess from there, but I just was searching for a DVD Slimline case insert template and found an awesome one on the Neato Website. Neato is a label software, but these templates are great because they let you use either Word or Photoshop and so I have been template download crazy since I found this site.
If you ever have the need to make your own CD or DVD cases, this is the website to download templates from.
http://www.neato.com/TemplatesCDDVDInserts.aspx

No comments: