February 11, 2012

My trip with education.

I have not posted recently on my blog so I thought that I would give a quick update with my Masters. After a few years of slacking on getting my Final Project done, my advisor suggested I take a different route so I could get the Master degree rather than just let my remaining ending credits just sit there..
So I decided to take the final comprehensive exams. That was Thursday. I had the privilege of getting up at 3AM to drive over to Monmouth for my 7 hours of testing. Fun, right.

So after all that work I then proceeded to drive up to visit the family North of Portland. It was fun to see mom and dad for a day or two.

Drove home this morning/afternoon and it went pretty well. Not too much traffic and no snow.

Got home to a beautiful day and had to take a walk with Pixar. It was a
Perfect day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure did great your tests!! But, wow, 7 hours???? That is a stinkin' looong day my friend! =)