November 11, 2011

Patent convenience

I just had a brilliant idea that I was hoping was my original idea that I could get a patent for and then rake in the millions. What was the awesome idea? Was it my original idea?

Well, sadly, it was not original and something similar is coming from LG.
Here it is:
I was doing some laundry and thinking it would be SO nice to have a washer/dryer that connects to a wifi in the home and notifies you via your computer or smartphone when the load is done.

Man, I wish that I could have patented that idea and sold it to Maytag or somebody.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/04/lg-thinq-linqs-your-smart-appliances-with-wifi-and-smartphone-ap/

1 comment:

BetweenBytes said...

That would be fantastic. What you can do is just set an alarm on your smartphone or computer (that's what I do).