November 5, 2011

Post-Halloween

As many know, I am a cheap-o of whom loves to get great deals. I love to get things on Sale, Clearance, and whatever else is available. That is why I love to get holiday decorations, candy, ect the day AFTER the holiday has past.
That brings us to Halloween. I like Halloween candy, who doesn't right? My favorite seasonal candy is the Little Pumpkins and Candy Corn. They are great. I found out this season, though, that there are certain brands that taste better than others.  I tried an off-brand from Fred Meyer, the Kroger FM Brand, and also the Brachs  brand of these and found that I will NOT be purchasing any type except Brachs from now on. The other brands did not taste near as good as Brachs brand.

If you are going to go Candy Corn and Pumpkins, Go BRACHS, or go home.

No comments: