December 10, 2011

27 Days of Christmas Photos-1995

The yearly photo of the day is 1995. Honestly, I cannot tell if this is 1995 or not because dad wore this suit every christmas in the earlier years. It was certainly a fun tradition. But... because I did not have a specific photo for 95, this is in its place. Enjoy.



As for today's photo. I had a great day of Christmas. First off, I worked on getting Christmas decorations ready for my HUB party tomorrow by creating Christmas Character cards and listening to Christmas music. Then I went off to a Christmas Movie Extravaganza from 3-9. I also sang Christmas carols from 6 (15opps)- 7. Yes, I was late for singing and I hate that when I loose track of time and am late for something. I was certainly speeding to get there. And then more Christmas movies at a friend's house. 
Today's Photo is of her father's Coke collection (and the remains of our snacking foods)

How many times did I write Christmas in this post? you may ask... well 9 (including this sentence) Which makes it an even 10 if you count the title. How nice to have a nice round number.

No comments: