December 18, 2011

27 Days of Christmas Photos- 2003

 This is the perfect picture (from 2003) because it is of family and friends Ice Skating. In 2003 on Christmas Day, my family went Ice Skating and we dragged along my friend, Jamie. It was certainly fun. We had a great time. The Ice Skating was located outside of Bend at the 7th Moutain Resort.
It is perfect, because yesterday was the opening day for the new Ice Rink in Redmond. It was just installed and I can't wait to try it out. I got my skates, and I am ready to go. The awesome thing is the price. It is super cheap. There are free skating times (if you have your own skates) and when you pay for admission its just $1. The skates rental is just $3.
At the 7th Mountain the entrance fee is $8. and the skate rental is $6. What a different huh?


After a nice day of Skating, what is better than sitting by a Fireplace? That is today's photo- the Fireplace from my church lobby.

No comments: