July 3, 2011

Day Four- Pumpin Up Cars2

Day Four of my vacation was on Saturday. It was a good day and sad day both. For the first part of the day I spent with family at a Birthday Party for my Cousin's daughter, Victoria. She had a great bday party at a blow-up-toy place called Pump It Up! It was pretty cool. It was fun to see the kids play and I got to meet some friends of Tom and Karina (My cousins). I was thinking itd be fun to go in the toys but figured especially since the kids and friends didn't know me, it might be awkward for me to be in the blow up toys with their kids. That's alright, I did not have any socks on anyway- I was Teva-bound. Then after the party, I went to the Cars 2 event that I had built my trip planning time around. More on that come come.
Here was a picture of me and Tow Mater. I can connect with Mater a lot.
Tom and Alexis in a blow-up
Victoria coming down a Blow-up slide. Looks pretty fun, right?
more fun.
Basketball type game.
Alexis trying her shot at it.
She loved the play car.
Then I went to "The Tech" museum(where the Cars2 event was). And waited in line outside the building. And waited in line INSIDE the building. And waited in line in the Event room. And waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, AND WAITED! What was I waiting for you may ask.
I was waiting for my picture with these guys. Pretty cool lookin, but you cannot touch them or get that close. All they had in the event room was the three cars, plus some keychains and magnets. Not at all worth my time waiting in line.
After waiting all that time though, I was certainly not going to just leave.
I also got a tatoo of McQween while I was waiting. It was pretty cool.
Afterwards, I went to lunch with the family and hung out there for a while, then went back to Morgan Hill to relax for a bit. Around 8, I drove to my Cousin, Bryan's house and spend the night there. End of day Four.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: