August 1, 2010

Day 15: A person I admire.

Well, one person that I admire because of talent and other things- Will Smith.


Now, I know what you are thinking- How can I admire someone of whom I have never met? Well, I find that he is incredibly talented in his acting career. Pretty much every movie that he has done is amazing. They are pretty much all (especially the later ones) super hits in the box office.


I also really Admire Will Smith because of his virtues (at least the ones I know of). What I mean by that is that He has been in the Hollywood industry for 25 years and has been married to Jada Pinkett Smith for 13 years and is still married. That is quite an impressive idea. Hollywood marriages seem to be in and out. Get married (for what seems at times to be for publicity reasons) and then get divorced a few months later (again for bad reasons), but this family, the Smiths, have been doing a great job. I find that Will is an amazing role model. I think that it's great that he includes his children in his movies too. Jayden, his son, was in The Pursuit of Happyness, and Will also produced Karate Kid. His daugher, Willow, was in I Am Legend. I did not know that before researching.




"In fact, he is the only actor in history to have eight consecutive films gross over $100 million in the domestic box office as well as being the only actor to have eight consecutive films in which he starred open at the #1 spot in the domestic box office tally.[3] Fourteen of the 19 fiction films he has acted in have accumulated a worldwide grosses of over $100 million, and 4 of them took in over $500 million in global box office receipts. His most financially successful films have been Bad Boys, Bad Boys II, Independence Day, Men in Black, Men in Black II, I, Robot, The Pursuit of Happyness, I Am Legend, Hancock, Wild Wild West, Enemy of the State, Shark Tale, Hitch and Seven Pounds." (Wiki)

No comments: