August 4, 2010

Day 18: Time when you felt passionate and alive

I am not one who shares feelings in such a way. I really cannot tell when I feel passionate and alive. Im not really an introspective person. I like to take a look at the outside of myself rather than in, I would say. Passion is a funny thing. I think that most of us are those who think of passionate as a love language. Its something you feel for something or someone really really deeply. Most often to me though, when I think of Passionate or passion, I think of an intimate relationship between two people. Now, I know that people use passionate for other things too. Like someone who really enjoys hiking might say they are passionate about hiking, but the default for my understanding is still the relationship type of passionate that infers intimacy. So, as I discuss that, I have not felt that way yet! I am looking towards God for that spark of passion to ignite when He brings someone into my life that creates that Passionate feeling within me.

As for the word, Alive, I feel alive everyday. When I wake up in the morning, I feel alive. When I see the beauty of God's Creation, I feel alive. When I sing, I feel alive. When I drive in my car, I feel alive. When I dunk my body into the swimming pool, I feel alive. Everyday I feel alive.
He's Alive, Alive, Alive- Hallelujah, Alive-Praise and Glory Amen. (repeat)

No comments: