October 19, 2010

Just Wrong!

I saw something today that I have never seen before- a car that had the steering wheel on the wrong side. Seriously, this was not an abnormal car- it was an Acura- of which I have seen many before, but this one had the steering wheel on the normal passenger side. Why did this guy have his steering wheel on the wrong side? I really don't know. It wasn't a mail truck or anything of that sort. It was very weird to see in my rear-view mirror as I was driving. At first I didn't even notice, and then as he got closer I noticed it looked like there was no driver, just a passenger. He even passed me (which seems very unsafe considering it was a two direction road and the driver being on the wrong side it would be tough to know for certain that no one was coming until you got most of your car on the other lane.) It was the craziest thing ever.
I just had to share.

2 comments:

jdavissquared said...

That is crazy! Must have imported it?
Just read your Ode to the Red Hot...awesome!
I too will never own a new car again. No payments for me, thank you! Buying used is the way to go!

Thanks for sharing, it made me chuckle!

Alex Quillian said...

Tim, I find your extreme distain to the steering wheel being on the left side both legalistic and tasteless. To judge someone as doing something which is, "Just wrong," shows an abhorrence to anything different from the everyday, and old fashioned. Maybe that person had a perfectly good reason for having the wheel on the left side, a reason that justifies it. Such as being left handed. ;)