September 28, 2011

Funniest thing ever!

I just experienced the funniest thing ever.  To understand, you have to know a few things.

First off, my dog, Pixar, loves to play catch with Tennis Balls. We go out in the backyard, the front yard, and anywhere we can to play catch with the Fetch It. Pixar knows what he is supposed to do... where he is supposed to drop the ball just by a few motions. I won't go into it all, but I never knew that he understood Uno Mas. I will always judge when to stop playing catch when he does not bring the ball right back. He may just take a round about way to get back, or he may, if he is super tired, just lay down with the ball in a shady area (when its hot out) but that tells me we will do one more toss and then be done. When that trigger happens, I say Alright Pixar, Uno Mas. (One More, in Spanish)

Well, tonight I was watching a Favorite TV show on DVD and the end of one episode came about. I was/am getting kinda tired but figured I could do with one more episode so I said, Alright Uno Mas. Instantly, Pixar, of whom was sleeping on the bed, pops his head up and looks at me as if we were playing ball. I did not even say the words in a way I would while playing catch, but he just learned them.
What a smart dog.