September 9, 2009

Aftermath of a Movie

As I wrote last night, I watched Julie and Julia and it was very good. It made me interested in the subject and it was based on a true story so I looked up the actual blog that was kept and it is still available on the internet, not posting any more, but nevertheless, still here.

http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/2002/08/25.html
This is the link to the first post, which is quoted in the movie, pretty much word for word.

But, it got me thinking, What could I do? What could I blog about for that long that would be beneficial to me. Granted, I am not a talented writer, and I am not expecting to have a whole movie made about it or anything such as that, but it still sounds fun. I am fairly loose on my blog postings. I might do quite a few in a row, and then forget about it for a long time, and then do some more, and then leave it again, and so on. What should I write about for a whole year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will definitely have to puruse that when I have some down time!