September 22, 2009

Its the Start, Yesterday

Yesterday was the first day that I was allowed on the "Moodle"- the Online environment for WOU. I was happy to get some emails from professors with the password in it so I could register the class and look at the silly-bus. (Aka- Syllabus, I just like calling it a Silly Bus) I got my outlines for the work that will be due in two of my three online classes. The other class I am logged into but there is nothing there yet.
It is fun to see what I will be doing this term and so far, it sounds like a lot of good times. I already have started on a few of the items in the first unit of one of the classes and am excited to get going on this "New Chapter" (I keep using that Phrase) of my life.

Today was a big day for Christian music. September 22nd was a day that released many new albums into the world. I got a few, but am saving a few for my Christmas Wish List 09. Hawk Nelson came out today with Live Life Loud, KJ-52 came out with Five Two Television, David Crowder Band came out with Church Music, Pillar came out with Confessions. All good bands, some more anticipated on my part than others. Other Recent releases were Thousand Foot Krutch with Welcome to the Masquerade and Skillet with Awake.
I would highly recommend any of these bands or Albums.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

WOW - that is a lot of albums for one day!!! I remember when I worked at Rainbow West (there are a few of them in Salem) Tuesdays were my favorite days. Especially the ones leading up to Christmas :) I heard Hawk Nelson was 3.99 today only???!

I like your silly bus - funny!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new chapter of your new chapter!(hehe) Why do the always release new music and movies on Tuesdays?