July 29, 2010

Day Twelve: A song I want at my Wedding.

Now, I am not some girl who has planned her wedding since she was 2. I have certainly thought it would be nice to have my mother's Quartet for the processional, and to have my dad officiate in a church venue, but other than that have no other plans so this posting is hard for me to know off-hand.
What song do I want played at my wedding?
Well, I guess if I had to choose, after taking a bit to think about it...

I would choose:
ideally, I would like to create my own song to sing to my bride- but if that was not working out
perhaps From This Moment On
or Just the Way You Look Tonight.

Again, I have not really thought about this, but after some research on popular wedding songs, this is what I would choose at this moment right now.

No comments: