July 19, 2010

Day Two- A Favorite Movie- UP

My Favorite Movie has to be UP from Pixar. It is amazing. I am just so in awe of the power of music in portraying emotion in the opening scene. There is NO words, just visuals and music and it makes you cry. AMAZING.Up (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + BD Live) [Blu-ray]
You can click on the link on the side to go to amazon to buy the movie. Good deal too.

Awesome UP Quotes:
Carl Fredricksen: This is crazy. I finally meet my childhood hero and he's trying to kill us. What a joke.
Dug: Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.

Dug: I was hiding under your porch because I love you. 


Charles Muntz: Adventure is out there!

Ellie: [her last message to Carl] Thanks for the adventure. Now go have one of your own.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Up is an awesome movie, that opening sequence is my favorite part of the whole movie!=)