April 9, 2011

Can You Guess the Movie?

On March 19, I discussed the Powerful Pixar Puppy and how he affects talkin' with the Ladies. Well, today I saw one of the ladies that I had seen as a precursor to that post and she remembered me (well, Pixar). She remembered Pixar by name even. It was fun to see her again, this mysterious lady of whom I know from the dog park, but don't even know her name. How sad. Well, if I see her again, I am going to have to say hi and remember her dog's name and actually GET her name. It takes me time, you know how it is.

Just thinking about our casual encounters (not in the same vein as the Craigslist ones, just to be clear) gets me thinking about a movie. Can you guess which one? I bet you can't... Nope, not Must Love Dogs (although that one is a great one). The movie I was reminded of was The Holiday.

I got to thinking, as I was walking back from our second time meeting at the dog park, that it would be crazy if a relationship started from these meetings at the dog park. It is quite weird to think about this, because I have only had short surface-y conversations with her, (and as I said, I don't know her name even), and I don't know at all what she likes, and what her values are. I don't know if she attends a local church or is even a Christian (which is a big deal for me). I don't know anything about her.

Getting to the point. The reason I thought about The Holiday is because of Arthur, the elderly screenwriter. He talked about a "Meet Cute". I thought about if a relationship would start from this Dog Park, it would be quite a MEET CUTE.

Only God knows who will be my better half and I will leave it at that.

No comments: