December 13, 2010

50 Days: Christmas Light Viewing

You may be wondering where my post yesterday went off to... Me too. I was so busy with our Annual HUB Christmas Party that I had no time to post (and to be quite honest, totally forgot about it) so I get to do two today. This one is from yesterdays and then Christmas Breakfast it today's posting.

So, as for Christmas Light Viewing, it is a topic that makes me smile, reminding me of good times with family. Each year, until a few years ago, my family would take a car ride around the town to see some great Christmas lights. We would go to Eagle Crest (I've already mentioned that) and we would also go around Redmond to find some good lighting displays. Most often, we would go to "The Hill"- a higher class area in Redmond with nice big houses. (BTW- I love that as I am writing this post, I am listening to It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas sung by Harry Connick Jr.- I didn't put it on, it just was on rotation)
I always got a kick out of the different styles that everyone liked. You could always tell the type that I like because it is very straight and tight- not loosey goosey and gawdy.

13 Days until Christmas (yesterday)! So exciting. 
Have you put up your Christmas Lights yet?

No comments: