December 3, 2010

50 Days: Christmas Movies

Jingle All the Way (Family Fun Edition)Christmas movies are wonderful. I used to love to watch the 25 Days of Christmas movie lineup on ABC Family. Then, a few years ago, I decided to make my own 25 Days of Christmas movies.  See, my family used to always watch certain movies at Christmastime. It's a wonderful life was always on Christmas eve (after the lights- previous posting) and of course days before that we watched White Christmas and Miracle on 34th street and Christmas in Connecticut.

EVERY year we watched these movies, and usually in a certain order. I took this idea and made a huge list that I like to follow. I cannot get the whole family to commit to every night for these movies, (they actually have lives at some point), but for the big ones, we always watch together.


For my 25 Days of Christmas Movies list, I start with the ones that are not as timeless, or popular, and work my way up to the best movies RIGHT before Christmas. Take a look at my list if you like on a previous posting (last year) Tim's 25 Days of Christmas Movies!



22 Days until Christmas! 
What movies do you watch for the holidays?

No comments: