December 7, 2010

50 Days: Smell of Christmas Tree

Well, for a quick update. Yesterday I DID get a tree topper, but even though I wanted an angel to top it, I could not find one that I liked and I did find a Star that I liked, so that will be my tradition (at least for a while). It is a large lit-up star that changes colors. I really like the look of it.

The smell of the Christmas Tree is such an amazing thing. Isn't it great how a smell like that can bring back memories or joy or sadness. When I first got my christmas tree this year (a few weeks ago now), the smell just permeated the house. Now, a few weeks old, the smell is not so prevalent, but is still a smell that brings joy to me.
If you get one of those fake tree, you don't get that smell. I feel sorry for you!


18 Days until Christmas!
It's coming upon us fast now!

No comments: