December 11, 2010

50 Days: Christmas-Themed Books

I have already mentioned one Christmas book in my blog postings. Anyone guess which one that was?  
The Polar ExpressIt was the Polar Express! I remember the Polar Express from way back when. I can still see my 5th grade class sitting in the library of what was Edwin Brown Elementary and what is now Brown Alternative High School and listening to Mrs. Hammer read the Polar Express to us and just falling in love with the illustrations of Chris VanAllsburg. WOW.

The Night Before ChristmasAnother one that I really enjoy is Jan Brett. She has som great Christmas-themed books. The Wild Christmas Reindeer and especially The Night Before Christmas. She has so many great Christmas books from which to choose.






Some novels that I enjoy reading that I try to read each Christmas are:

The Last Holiday Concert, by Andrew Clements
The Last Holiday Concert


A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens
A Christmas Carol (VALUE BOOKS)


The Best Christmas Pageant EverAnd one of my very favorites that I can't go a Christmas season without reading-(and by which I have misplaced sadly, Im looking for it today) is The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson.








14 Days until Christmas! 
What Christmas-themed book are you reading this holiday season?

No comments: