December 9, 2010

50 Days: Events

The Christmas Events that are just so fun, I have already talked about a bit- Local Christmas Parades, The Holiday Tree Lighting, Eagle Crest Light show, and Sunriver activities (Sleigh Rides ext).
One Christmas event that I haven't mentioned is Christmas Specials.
I really enjoy Holiday Specials. Some are not so good, but others are awesome. The Peanuts shows started out as TV specials and now look at em- they are making bank on those shows.

Shrek the HallsMerry MadagascarOthers are just pop culture gibberish, but I still like them. A few that come to mind when talking about those other TV Holiday Specials are Merry Madagascar, and Shrek the Halls.
One that I was really looking forward to last year and got to see most of was Prep and Landing- A Pixar-created Holiday Special. It was awesome and thanks to a friend posting on Facebook this morning, I took a look and found out that ABC is showing it once again this year- TONIGHT! It is on at 8:30 I believe. I am excited. I will be tuning in and if you like Pixar (My dog, and the actual company) you should tune in to ABC as well.

16 Days until Christmas!
What is your favorite Christmas Special or Event?

No comments: