November 26, 2010

50 Days: Decorating the House

I thoroughly enjoy decorating my house. It is quite a tradition. My mother and father have 27 huge rubbermaid boxes full of Christmas decorations (Including decorative houses, tree stuff, nutcrackers, and various other trinkets.)
After Thanksgiving is the time in which it is acceptable to put up decorations but for my mother, not the tree until the 2nd Saturday of December. For me, it is NEVER too early to put up decorations and put up the tree.

I was bored for a bit last week and because I had time and nothing to do, (and because I was posting about the Santa Cup, I really wanted to put up my decorations, so I did. It looks SOOO great in my home. I have my own stash of Christmas boxes (4, I believe). Some of my items include, a nativity scene, a wooden Santa Sleigh, some garland that measures the top of part of my kitchen. It all looks so exciting and festive.






29 Days Until Christmas!
Have you festivated your house yet?

No comments: