November 21, 2010

50 Days: Frosty

Frosty the Snowman was a jolly happy soul. Is that the way we need to be as well- Jolly and Happy? I think so, especially on Christmas. One thing I love is Frosty the Snowman. I enjoy making Snowmen. It has been so long since I have gotten to make one, but the fun lasts for hours.

I remember one year that I was subbing, I took a subbing position at a music classroom right after their program and it was a few days before Christmas break. The teacher just had me show Frosty the Snowman to each and every class. To be honest, I got kinda tired of the 30 minute movie after watching it so many times in a row.

Take a look at a Christmas Decoration that I got just this year at the Paws and Shop for a buck. More on these types of decorations to come.


34 Days until Christmas! Thanksgiving is Upon us!
BTW- this is a perfect day for Frosty posting because of the slight bit of snow on the ground!

No comments: