November 23, 2010

50 Days: Snowmen and Snowangels


I love Snow! It is such a great thing. One of my all-time favorite snow pastimes is making snowmen and snowangels. They are so much fun- to roll snow to make as big of a snowman as you can with the snow in your yard. Then you get to decorate it. I get a kick out of schoolyards after a big snow because there are about a million snowmen on the grounds. 


I always hated when it snowed and I wanted to go out to make a Snowman, but my mother, the devious person, would not allow me because SHE said "it wasn't Snowman Snow", but of course known by all kids, every snow is snowman snow- she just didn't want me to have fun outside. ;) But, seriously, I hated it when I was all set out to go make a snowman and the snow was not packing snow to stick together to make anything. What good is snow if it doesn't allow you to make Snowmen and SnowAngels.

Just for fun, I made a Snowangel this morning because of the posting coming up. Take a look.
To answer your questions, Yes, I did change the posting today from Candy Canes to Snowmen and Angels because of the weather. Yes, I did not have shoes on and my feet were freezing. Yes, I did look for snow-type pants and did not have any. Yes, I could have gotten my coat on, but with wearing shorts, I thought it would be better to be totally cold than get my coat wet. And finally, YES, I know I am crazy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! But I guess that's why we keep you around, you're always good for a laugh!=)